Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Thank you for visiting Moosestrum! You've reached our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page. If there's a question you have regarding our store or website, take a look here. If you need to contact us, use the following link: Contact-Us.
Frequently Asked Questions
About Hair Fashion and how you can be featured!
The story behind Hair Related Fashions
- We understand your passion for hair. Whether you're a stylist or you're simply crazy about the hair lifestyle, we've got you covered!
- We sell designs for some of the coolest hair pages on Instagram/Facebook. We are partnered with with Fiidnt Marketing and (excepting Fiidnt itself) are the only legitimate seller of designs featuring: NothingButPixies, Wicked Dope Hair, Wicked Dope, Dope Hair, Dope Stylz, and That's Not A Pixie.
- We have years of professional Graphic Design experience and have designed may of the logos you'll see on our site, including the NothingButPixies Logo and well known NBP Pixie Girl Graphic logo. Our most recent design is Don't Fear the Pixie!
How can I be featured on one of these Social Media pages?
- We love to see our customers wearing our designs, and we appreciate how passionate customers are about our products. So, we are happy to do what we can to get you featured on Instagram. After a purchase, submit a Moosestrum online review of your purchase with pics of you wearing/using what you've bought. We will contact you for more information and work to get you posted on Fiidnt and/or Moosestrum IG pages.*
Product Colors & Printing Variation
- Color - Product colors cannot be a guaranteed match with the colors in the product photos on the website. There is a slight variation in color form one computer monitor or mobile device display to the next, and colors may vary slightly from what you see on your display. If you aren't happy with the color of an item, we will gladly exchange it for another as long as you send it back within the allowed returns/exchanges time period. But, because this is not considered a product defect, we do not cover the shipping costs.
- Print Size - Variation with the print sizing on our graphic apparel is normal. Sometimes the sizing is changed in response to customer feedback over time, sometimes it is changed to better accommodate the printing process.
- Print Quality - The printing, however, should be uniform and even throughout. If you suspect that the product you purchased has a printing defect, please contact us and we will work with you to get you a replacement product.
Can I Purchase on Moosestrum if...
Can I purchase from Moosestrum.com if I live in the United States?
- Yes, you can purchase from Moosestrum.com without limitations if you live in the United States. We are based in the United States and can sell all products to all customers in the U.S.
Can I purchase from Moosestrum.com if I live outside of the United States?
- You can purchase from Moosestrum.com if you live outside of the United States in a country where it is not unlawful for us to sell a product to you.
Do I need to create an account to make a purchase?
- You do not need to create an account to make a purchase.
What are the benefits of having a user account on Moosestrum.com?
- Having an account can benefit you in the following ways: Your information (name, address, etc) will be automatically populated when you make a purchase; you'll be able to easily tracking the status of your order from your account; you will be able to see information about past orders;if you have any items assigned to your wishlist these items will be saved for next time.
How do I set up and activate an account on your website?
- You may set up an account on our website by filling out all information in the fields provided then pressing create. The instructions to activate your account will be sent to your email. If you do not receive this email, your email service provider’s mailing software may be blocking it. You can try checking your junk/spam folder or contact us using the Contact-Us link at the top of this page.
Payments, Credit Cards
Is my credit card information stored on your website?
- Your credit card information is never stored on our website, this reduces security risks.
What payment methods are available?
- We accept most Credit/Debit cards, PayPal, Venmo.
How do I make payments using PayPal?
- Paypal is an easy way to make payments online. While checking out your order, you will be redirected to the PayPal website. Be sure to fill in correct details for fast & hassle-free payment processing. After a successful PayPal payment, a payment will be automatically generated to Moosestrum system for your order. It's fast, easy & secure.
What currencies are accepted when paying by credit card?
- The following currencies are available using a credit card: Australian Dollar (AUD), British Pound (GBP), Canadian Dollar (CAD) Danish Krone (DKK), Euro (EUR), Hong Kong Dollar (HKD), Japanese Yen (JPY), New Zealand Dollar (NZD), United States Dollar (USD).
How do I change the displayed currency from a Desktop session?
- Locate the currency setting located to the upper right of the page (will be displaying the currently set language, for example "USD") . Click on it and a drop-down menu will open with available languages. Click on desired language.
How do I change the displayed currency from a Mobile session?
- Expand the main menu (three stacked horizontal lines to the left of the Moosestrum logo on the top of the page). Scroll to the bottom of the menu until you see the Currency menu option. Expand the drop down and select your desired currency.
Can I translate the website to my native spoken language?
- We provide translation to the most widely used languages online: Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, & Vietnamese.
How do I translate the displayed language from a Desktop session?
- Locate the change language option setting located to the upper right of the page (flag icon and current language will be displayed, for instance, ENG) click on it and a pop-up will appear with available languages. Select desired language.
How do I translate the displayed language from a Mobile session?
- Expand the main menu (three stacked horizontal lines to the left of the Moosestrum logo on the top of the page). Scroll to the bottom of the menu until you see the Language menu option. Expand the drop down and select your desired language.
Shipping & Delivery
How do I change my shipping address?
- By default, the last used shipping address will be saved into to your Sample Store account. When you are checking out your order, the default shipping address will be displayed and you have the option to change it if needed.
Do you offer cost effective worldwide shipping?
- We do offer cost effective worldwide shipping. We now have many products (Graphic Tees, etc.) printed in Europe, where they can be shipped worldwide for less, in many cases for free.
Where can I find Hair Fashion Apparel featuring discounted or free worldwide shipping?
- We regret to announce that we can no longer offer free shipping on the graphic apparel collection for International customers. The pricing of shipping from our printer in the UK has skyrocketed, making this infeasible (the price of shipping to Austrailia jumped to $48!). We're sorry for this and have reduced shipping costs on the rest of our graphic apparel products shipped from the USA.
How can I track my order and payments made?
- After logging into your account, the status of your checkout history can be found under Order History. For orders via registered postage, a tracking number (article tracking number) will be given to you after your order is shipped. Not all orders will have tracking numbers available. This includes many of the items that offer free shipping. If you have any questions about these orders please contact us using the Contact-Us link at the top of this page.
What if my order is lost or damaged?
- Please notify us immediately. We take such matters very seriously and will look into individual cases thoroughly. It will also expedite things if you call the shipping company to report any damages. Take a photo of the damage, you'll need to send it to us and/or the shipping company. For lost packages, we'll do what we can to help resolve any issues, but are not responsible for losses attributed to the shipping company.
The Moosestrum Shipping Policy can be seen here:
Where Graphic Apparel and Accessories are Printed
Moosestrum has printers located in the USA.
- If you are located in the USA, you will receive free shipping on most of these items.
- If you are located outside of the USA, you will receive reduced shipping on most of these items. on these items.
What if I am having problems accessing your website - Some pages aren't loading properly?
- Moosestrum recommends using Google Chrome for accessing our website, as we have found it to represent the site the most true to form as it was designed and coded.
What browsers are recommended to best view Moosestrum.com?
- We use some of the latest graphics designs, which may not be supported in older browsers. So, it is recommended that you use one of the following browsers to access our website, with number one being the most preferred:
1. Google Chrome Version 12 or newer.
Download the latest Google Chrome here
2. Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 10 or newer. Download the latest Microsoft Internet Explorer here